Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Update - Week 29

(end of week 28/beginning week 29)

On the Scale
Lost this week: 0

Starting Weight: 265.6
New Weight: 197
Total loss: 68.6

Another no loss week - totally logical based on the fact that I wasn't carefully counting calories and I ate more than I normally do. I have a couple of small regrets but mostly I'm happy with the way I behaved this holiday season. I can clearly see how I'm different and at the same time I haven't changed all that much - it's a good reality check to see how easily I can go back to my old mindset. It's that way of thinking that I have to gaurd against as much as what I put in my mouth.

I didn't eat like I used to. I didn't eat like I have been. I ate in between - like a "normal" (i.e. not fat) person who is generally healthy but has a few "treats" now and then. That's the person I am becoming. But I am not there yet - I am still a person who has a good deal of weight to lose and I have to behave like that person - until I arrive. I will eventually arrive at a weight that moves me into the category of a fit and healthy person who has to work to maintain a huge weight loss.

I'll post my goals and New Year's Reflections later... for now, I'm cleaning my house and drinking my water and listening to my little boys play with Star Wars figures like there is no tomorrow. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment