Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekly Update - Week 39

On the Scale
Lost this week: 1.8

Starting Weight: 265.6
New Weight: 183.8
Total loss: 81.8

My little vacation a couple of weeks ago derailed me a little bit. Leading up to that point I had been doing very well, even cutting back my calories more. Afterward I found it hard to be focused. Too many restaurant meals and too much sodium and I felt like I had undone all my hard work. But just a few days back to my normal eating and exercise habits and I feel awesome. I drank a ton of water over the past few days and my rings fit normal again - I continue to be amazed at how much water retention affects me - I never knew this was a problem.

At the Gym
I'm really not loving the treadmill lately. I had a brief stint a while back where I thought I would really love running but lately I can't even bear walking on the treadmill for more than 20 minutes. I have a 5K in late April - and so far I have been hardly training at all. I think I will be able to start training outside soon, if the weather cooperates. I don't mind walking a good amount of it.

At the gym I have really been loving the ARC Trainer. I love it. I'm good at it. I get a great workout. Yay for finding something I really like. I am looking forward to more outdoor activity. We got to play baseball with the boys over the weekend and it really felt like spring. Then is snowed on Monday. Gotta love New England!

In My Closet
I'm ready for the warm weather. I have some cute dresses to wear :)

Goals and Challenges
So... about that April 26th deadline... that will not happen unless I cut off a limb or something. but I AM sure I will hit 100 lbs before June 21 - which is the anniversary of my starting this weight loss journey.

I'm going to track my goals daily and see if that helps:

1. Eat Between 1200 and 1500 calories
2. Cardio Every Day
3. Drink 64+ oz. Water
4. Weight Training 2 - 3 X per Week

No comments:

Post a Comment