Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekly Update - Week 20

(end of week 19/beginning week 20)

On the Scale
Lost this week: 1.6 since

Total loss: 53.6

Not loving < 2 but it's not horrible. Too much sodium, not enough water, not enough exercise. My calorie deficit was still more than 1000 a day so I should have seen 2 lbs. but I know there are other factors. My weekly average will still take me to my goals and I know I'm doing what works and eating in a way that I can live with.

In my Kitchen
I'm trying hard to find some inspiration here. I like my meal plan for this week but lately the boys have not been super happy with my cooking and that makes me sad :( I think they're feeling the loss of some of their favorites. I need to figure out how to strike a balance here. I also want to be creative and have fun cooking. Summer was easier because of all the salads and grilling. Now my goals have changed to lighten up some of our family favorites and find some new recipes that take advantage of all the fall flavors and colors.

In my Closet
I have alot of tops to choose from but I'm in-between pant sizes. I look silly in my size 20 jeans :) I have a semi-formal event coming up on December 10th and I'm forcing myself to wait until it's closer to buy a dress so I don't get a size too big.

At the Gym
Last week our schedule got in the way alot. Too much. My commitment hasn't waivered though and that's a good feeling. I just have to adjust and find more ways to work out at home when I can't get to the gym.

Goals and Challenges
Daily my main goal is to drink my water and find a way to workout most days of the week. I'm bound and determined to get under 200 lbs by Christmas. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to reach this goal at my current pace. I've been thinking about Thanksgiving alot - I need to decide what's important and what we can live without this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment