Monday, July 19, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

I just had one of the best dinners I've ever had. I made it myself and it was really healthy. Go me!





I started with an 8 oz. Chicken Breast - grilled with just a little salt and more than a little pepper. My husband actually did this part so I can't take all the credit.

I (he) toasted a whole wheat bun on the grill . I tossed the grilled chicken breast in a few tablespoons of Franks Wing Sauce.

I took a nice thick slice of tomato an sprinkled it with a little bit of Treasure Cove Reduced Fat Blue Cheese and put it under the broiler until the cheese just barely started to brown.

This with a generous piece of leafy lettuce all went on top of the chicken in the sandwich. Honestly - this was as good as any buffalo chicken sandwich I've ever had. The Blue Cheese melted and mixed with the tomato and created the illusion of blue cheese dressing - which in the past would have made up the majority of this meal for me.

Wicked spicy - serve it to your friends delicious. 450 Calories - 10 g. fat. So awesome I can't stand it.
I'm also sharing this beauty over at Good Cheap Eats. Come check it out!




1 comment:

  1. that looks really good, thanks for sharing:)
    Krista

    ReplyDelete