Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekly Update

(end of week 7/beginning week 8)

On the Scale
Lost this week: 3

Total loss: 22.6

At the Gym
3 days at the gym

This week was rough because I had a cold. I did my normal routine for the most part but I skipped some of the weights that I normally do.

In the Kitchen
I don't think I made anything special this week. The days and weeks and meals are all blending together ...

The Closet
I have to get rid of a few things. I have a couple of pairs of pants that are a little bit silly to wear. This area is a little stressful for me. I don't know why I expected quicker results but I did. I just feel so much smaller IN my clothes that I tend to try things on fully expecting them to be too big and when they're not I get a little disappointed. I know I'm not being realistic.

Challenges and Goals
We're on vacation. Last week was a blur of being exhausted, which ended up being because I was getting sick, and the rest was all getting ready to go away. I managed to workout even though I wasn't feeling good. We also tried walking around our neighborhood after the boys were in bed (my mother lives with us). We live in a very hilly neighborhood and this was HARD. I was totally winded. Not planning to do that again any time soon.

I'll write something later about vacation specific challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment